25 Eccleston Place is one of the newest co-working spaces in London. With ‘freedom day’ fast approaching and a sense of normality set to return, many of us are once again facing a change in how/where we work.
Many people have got used to working from home because of the pandemic and find they are more productive at home but often feel they miss human contact working in an office space provides.
With many companies stating they either intend to continue to have employees work from home or a mix of both office and homeworking, both employers and employees are beginning to explore co-working spaces like 25 Eccleston Place.
Unlike any other, London’s newest workplace combines the look and feel of a private members club, with the service of a luxury hotel and the flexibility of a co-working space.
It’s a dog friendly co-working office that has been expertly designed, appealing to professionals seeking the best of both worlds – a fully functional workspace in an excellent location, with unique facilities, contemporary features, art installations and dynamic lighting, allowing for equal amounts of work and play.
25 Eccleston Place is located within Eccleston Yards, an urban oasis offering fitness, wellness, dining and creative spaces surrounding a picturesque, sunny courtyard.
The community includes food and drink from Wild by Tart, atis, Morena, Jones Family Kitchen and Ole & Steen, with wellbeing offerings from Barry’s Bootcamp, Re:Mind and Hotpod Yoga.
Offering hot desks, permanent desks and private offices accommodating from 2 to 50 people, 25 Eccleston Place can host up to 600 members, with all-inclusive memberships tailored to specific working needs.
Located minutes from Victoria underground, rail and bus stations, 25 EP is extremely accessible both nationally and internationally, located minutes from Victoria underground, rail and bus stations. From here it’s only 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport and with three local tube stations covering four lines, 25 EP is ideally located for all Londoners.
From the front desk to the management, the team at 25 Eccleston Place are on hand to help with whatever you need, be it a hard-to-get reservation or a fresh water bowl for your dog, the dedicated, conscientious and discreet concierge team they will sort it.
The team takes pride in nurturing their community, and are genuinely invested in individual members and companies – the space is more than just somewhere to work, and the team goes out of their way to understand member needs and respond to them.
Unique Member Benefits:
- Fully equipped plug and play auditorium and 8 beautifully designed private meeting rooms (6 of which are complimentary for members to use
- Fully dog friendly – with a complimentary dog bed and bowl for all new members
- Desk side complimentary daily afternoon tea and coffee trolley service (Which is swapped for complimentary beer and wine on a Thursday and Friday)
- A dedicated housekeeping team who keep the space sanitised to the highest standard, bring fresh filtered water and help with any general issues
- A fully functioning concierge desk, who are on hand to solve any issue, big or small, from hard to get restaurant table reservations to a broken shoe heel!
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with barista style coffee machines, filtered water, refrigerators and microwave ovens.
- 24/7 access
- Superfast 1GB internet, with a 1GB backup line
- Events programme for members, their network and the community
You can find out more here!